William C. Whitmore, Jr.
Bill Whitmore is the Chairman, President and CEO of AlliedBarton Security Services, the largest American owned and managed contract security company. Driven by his vision and leadership, AlliedBarton has grown from a small, regional security company to one of the most respected and innovative firms in the industry. Bill’s 36 years of experience in private contract security and law enforcement have provided him with the credentials to forge new standards and procedures for his company and the contract security industry.
Community Initiatives & Industry Associations
- Chair – Philadelphia University’s Board of Trustees
- Board member, Ed Snyder Youth Hockey Foundation
- International Security Management Association (ISMA) – former Board member
Appointments & Awards
- Appointed to serve on the Private Sector Senior Advisory Committee (PVTSAC) of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC) by then Secretary Tom Ridge from June 2004 to January 2009.
- 2001-2002 International Security Management Association President’s Award
- 2002 Montgomery County Big Brothers/Big Sisters “Making a Difference” Award
- 2004 honoree of the Anti Defamation League Torch of Liberty Award
- Pennsylvania State Police Municipal Academy, 1973
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Philadelphia University, 1982